Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
vlong

Default Disable/Eliminate printing message box in Word 2000

I need to know if Microsoft have a way to disable or eliminate a message box.
I am having a problem when a user wants to close Microsoft Word before
printing is done. Clicking "No" keeps Microsoft Word open and completes the
print job. However, Microsoft Word does not close upon completion of the
print job. Clicking "Yes" closes Microsoft Word and cancels the print job.
Additionally, another message box appears asking the user if the user would
like to save the document.

I wanted to know if I can disable or eliminate the printing message box?