Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
raghav

Default how can I change the background sky blue color in office 2007

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Bob Buckland ?:-\)

Hi Raghav,

Word 2007 beta 2 comes with only two theme layouts. Luna Blue for Windows XP and Grey for Windows Vista Beta 2.

You can choose the one you want from
Office Button(File)=Word Options=Personalize

You can also use the Windws Accessiblity options to apply other colors.

=========
--
I hope this helped you,

Bob Buckland ?:-)
MS Office System Products MVP

*Courtesy is not expensive and can pay big dividends

Read about it, try it, or watch the movie
the 2007 Microsoft Office system iinfo is at
http://microsoft.com/office/preview

Already have 2007 Office System Beta 2?
Send Microsoft your feedback (with pictures)
http://sas.office.microsoft.com/