WHAT ADJUSTMENTS are to made To print on STAMP PAPER?????

Old September 7th 13, 03:20 PM
princy princy is offline

Question WHAT ADJUSTMENTS are to made To print on STAMP PAPER?????

Plz help me... I want to print on indian non judicial stamp paper.... So for dat what settings r to be made ????? Plz reply!!!!
Old August 24th 21, 04:19 PM
Francis721 Francis721 is offline

If you are continuously facing same printing issues, then you must report online support team. You can use writing service australia for stamp adjustment to avoid further errors.

Word Table Adjustments Nycole Tables 1 February 20th 09 07:08 PM
How do I print a list of comments made to a document? Colleen Microsoft Word Help 5 June 15th 06 02:51 PM
How do I print a list of comments made to a document? Colleen Microsoft Word Help 0 June 13th 06 10:37 PM
How do I print tracked changes made today w/out printing other da Chana Microsoft Word Help 3 March 28th 06 01:10 AM
Line Height Adjustments John Gregory Formatting Long Documents 1 December 4th 04 01:49 AM