Why do I get a pop-up window "The number must be between 1 & 31"?

Old July 8th 09, 07:27 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Bardou794

Default Why do I get a pop-up window "The number must be between 1 & 31"?

This pop-up happens when I try to print a single envelope. There does not
appear to be anywhere to enter a number between 1 and 31.

Also, I do not have an icon on the envelope page that indicates the address
book to select from if I want to do a mail merge.
Old July 27th 09, 09:43 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
tblackburn54

I have had this problem recently with Microsoft Word from Microsoft Office
2003 install.

when trying to print an envelope with my return address and destination
address provided I received the error "The number must be between 1 & 31".

After much research and finding no answer I returned to the program and
reinstalled Mffice 2003 without any luck. I had previously deleted my
templates from the C:\users\my name\app data\roaming\microsoft\templates with
no change.

Recently I returned to MS Word and tried again and received the error again.
Then I noticed that the document type was set to a microsoft business card
template. In addition the row and column number were set to 0 and 0
respectively.

Sometime in the past I had tried to print business cards for something.

I changed the envelope to a type 10 an voila my problem disappeared.

Hope this helps

Old May 8th 21, 02:33 AM
Terrnson Terrnson is offline

Default why do I get a pop-up window the number must be between 1 and 31? Hope you know the complete process to buy research papers or make a pop-up window where everything you can manage with only your window in a quick and perfect way.