Is masturbation good for your health?

Old August 3rd 21, 02:19 PM
Leila123 Leila123 is offline

Default Is masturbation good for your health?

do you think this is useful? how often do you masturbate?
Old August 4th 21, 03:33 PM
kolins kolins is offline

Masturbation can actually be good for your health, both mentally and physically. And it's pretty much the safest sex out there there's no risk of getting pregnant or getting an STD. When you have an orgasm, your body releases endorphins, which are hormones that block pain and make you feel good.
Old August 4th 21, 03:36 PM
Saimon1232 Saimon1232 is offline

I can't imagine my life without masturbation. it helps me to satisfy my sexual needs, relax, improve my well-being and lift my mood. most of all I like to masturbate on video on this site . once updated, this site will be able to satisfy everyone's tastes. I'm sure you will be pleasantly surprised by the variety of content there
Old August 12th 21, 01:07 PM
Saimon1232 Saimon1232 is offline

Originally Posted by Saimon1232 View Post
http://www.wordbanter.com/showthread.php?t=157855