A Microsoft Word forum. Microsoft Office Word Forum - WordBanter

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Home » Microsoft Office Word Forum - WordBanter forum » Microsoft Word Newsgroups » Page Layout
Site Map Home Register Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

Social networks and their most important functions

Old August 21st 21, 02:11 PM

First recorded activity by WordBanter: Aug 2021
Default Social networks and their most important functions

Without what features can't a social network exist? What do you usually miss on social networks?
Ads
Old August 21st 21, 10:42 PM

The most important function in the social network is the ability to share messages, without this it certainly can not exist. Also, in my opinion, it is important to be able to search for people and add them as friends.
Old August 23rd 21, 10:35 AM

I would pay attention to these - registration form: make sure that the registration form is short and simple, all elements are in the center of the page and there are clear instructions to the user about where to click next; profile settings - the user will need the ability to change the user name, photo, choose language, content preferences, etc; messaging. In general, the topic is not for one message. I advise you to read https://www.aimprosoft.com/blog/how-...media-website/ for understanding, I think it will be useful for you.