sm8000

Default Change in envelope options won't stay.

I need to print envelopes with the delivery address offset 2" to the left,
however I find I have to re-enter this setting for each envelope. Is there a
way to retain this setting for every envelope printed, then turn it off when
done and turn it on again when needed?

I can't help without knowing which version of Word this is since styles are
accessed differently in Word 2000 and earlier from Word 2002/2003.

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

Have you modified the Envelope Address style (you will need to either

move
the frame or remove the large left indent)?

newsgroup so
all may benefit.

"sm8000" wrote in message
I need to print envelopes with the delivery address offset 2" to the

left,
however I find I have to re-enter this setting for each envelope. Is

there
way to retain this setting for every envelope printed, then turn it

off
when
done and turn it on again when needed?

Okay, at the bottom of the Styles and Formatting task pane, select Custom
for the Show setting. This will open the Format Settings dialog. Click the
Styles... button, which will open the Style dialog. Select Envelope Address
and click Modify... Then use Format: Paragraph or Frame as required, check
the "Add to template" box, and OK out of the dialog.