Microsoft 365 Word - Subtract Cells help

Old May 11th 20, 06:16 PM
SekiTimewalker SekiTimewalker is offline

Default Microsoft 365 Word - Subtract Cells help

I'm trying to get two cells in the same row to subtract into a third cell. From looking online, I found the formula =(C23-C24). Changing it to =(N4-N2) to fit my table, I keep getting !N4 Is Not In Table. However, I did the math, and that would be the row and column ID's. Could it be because I split some columns in Row N?

how do imerge table cells in microsoft word 2007? jhadzia Tables 3 April 12th 10 10:40 PM
WHAT HAPPENED TO THE FORMULAS/ADD AND SUBTRACT Vero Microsoft Word Help 4 August 30th 07 12:28 PM
Subtract formula Candace Tables 5 September 9th 05 05:56 PM
how do you write the subtract sign scuba phill Microsoft Word Help 4 May 10th 05 02:47 PM
how do I add and subtract on a spreed sheet Peter Evans Page Layout 1 January 22nd 05 07:49 AM