Generating a Number in sequence for Each New Document

Old March 24th 15, 03:11 AM
SAM THE KING SAM THE KING is offline

Smile Generating a Number in sequence for Each New Document

Will anyone be able to tell me how to generate a sequential number in each document in WORD?
Old March 24th 15, 08:25 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom[_3_]

Default Generating a Number in sequence for Each New Document

What kind of sequential numbers are you referring to? If you want automatic
numbers for a series of document or for multiple copies of the same
document, start at this article:
http://word.mvps.org/faqs/macrosvba/NumberDocs.htm. (See also the links in
that article.)

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

Old June 1st 20, 04:12 PM
jacksongrey87 jacksongrey87 is offline

I feel like it's very cool when you are giving each document a separate number. That way you can keep them organized. I usually have a coding system myself that I created and I really really like. I based it on the number 123 after I read this amazing article that kind of explained the meaning behind the number and how it affects our lives. If you guys want you can read it he https://www.sunsigns.org/angel-number-123-meaning/ I do think that it can be useful for you guys as well

Last edited by jacksongrey87 : June 1st 20 at 07:59 PM.