How can I write and print on half pages?

Old August 21st 08, 07:10 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Dan

Default How can I write and print on half pages?

I want to write a document on half pages, side by side and then print it that
way and also have them numbered so that they print where they need to be?
Old August 21st 08, 07:37 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
John Gregory

You can wirte the document normally and then select the two page print option
when you print it. Each page would look just like the normally printed page,
but would be printed on a half of the sheet.

File | Print | Zoom - Pages per sheet: (set to two)

Old August 21st 08, 10:47 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

If you have Word 2002 or above, select the "Book fold" option under
"Multiple pages" on the Margins tab of Page Setup. Otherwise, see
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Formatting...etPrinting.htm