how do I insert bullets in the same line(row)?

Old January 14th 10, 11:03 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Esther625

Default how do I insert bullets in the same line(row)?

Why don't you use a table and select the character you want as the bullet.
That way you don't have to keep "inserting" a bullet, just tab to the next
cell. To print, select no lines from the table formatting box, and the lines
won't appear when the document is printed.

"Peter T. Daniels" wrote:

If you're going to use it a lot, after you've located it in the Insert
Symbol panel, assign a Keyboard Shortcut to it (button at the bottom
left-middle of Insert Symbol).

On Jan 14, 2:18 pm, "Stefan Blom"
wrote:
Use the Symbol dialog box (Insert | Symbol in Word 2003 or Insert tab |
Symbol | More Symbols in Word 2007).

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"jvrsshurricane" wrote in message

I understand how to insert bullets line by line but how do you do it so
that
the bullets appear on the same line. like this:
* a *b *c
*d *e *f

Any help would be greatly appreciated.-

.

Old January 15th 10, 07:25 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor

I can conceivably see how a three column table could help, but a text box?

--

Graham Mayor - Word MVP

My web site www.gmayor.com
Word MVP web site http://word.mvps.org

"Joe-Ho" wrote in message
Use the text box on the Insert tab. I just took a class on that.
--
JLH

Old June 1st 20, 08:03 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
[email protected]

wrote:
Use the Symbol dialog box (Insert | Symbol in Word 2003 or Insert tab |
Symbol | More Symbols in Word 2007).

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"jvrsshurricane" wrote in message

I understand how to insert bullets line by line but how do you do it so
that
the bullets appear on the same line. like this:
* a *b *c
*d *e *f

Any help would be greatly appreciated.-

.

Thanks a lot man! I know its a 10 year old post, but it helped me a ton =)