Editing header/footer in merged doc

Old March 28th 12, 04:46 PM
libFL libFL is offline

Default Editing header/footer in merged doc

I have a long merged document that contains a header and footer. I am trying to delete the header/footer in the merged doc but it will only change the first page. Is there a way to do this, or do i have to change it in the source document and remerge?
Old October 27th 13, 12:22 AM
solivitaretha solivitaretha is offline

I was searching for a solution for changing text in a footer of a long merged document when I came across this post. I couldn't find a solution online so I came up with my own. This is what worked for me: I saved the multi-page merged document as a .pdf document and then edited the .pdf document (.pdf editing software). I used the Find/Replace feature and made changes to the footer and replaced with new information. The Find/Replace changed the wording for all 100+ page. It worked out great! The Find/Replace feature would work the same for deleting the header/footer also.

Quote:
Originally Posted by libFL View Post
Old May 29th 20, 08:02 PM
Budy Budy is offline

Editing header/footer in merged doc is the main heading here as you can see. You can learn much more about https://recruitingdaily.com/how-to-h...opers-in-2020/ for us and them. This can be explained somewhere else as it can be of a great help for me and the rest of the kids. Just try this out for me.