Word's secret pinball game?

Old October 24th 05, 11:45 AM
nicoley

Default Word's secret pinball game?

does enyone know the secret keyword that u can type into a fresh word
document, the word then highlights itself blue and a game pops up! i used to
know it but my memory isnt what it used to be.... pls help!
--
nicole
Old October 24th 05, 01:00 PM
Jay Freedman

On Mon, 24 Oct 2005 03:45:06 -0700, "nicoley"
wrote:

does enyone know the secret keyword that u can type into a fresh word
document, the word then highlights itself blue and a game pops up! i used to
know it but my memory isnt what it used to be.... pls help!

This was only in Word 97. There are no games in any later versions.
For instructions, see http://www.eeggs.com/items/763.html.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

Old June 4th 20, 08:43 PM
Lighbothe Lighbothe is offline

I believe that you need to look for games with which you can earn money, and not waste your valuable time in vain. Believe me, I know what I'm talking about, using the site https://csgobettings.com/ you can find the best betting platforms and try to make your bet. This is suitable even for students who always need help with money.

How to set sentence length to max. 25 words in Word 2003? Frits Fliers Microsoft Word Help 2 July 16th 05 09:02 PM
How can I find if there are doubles in my list of words? Rhen Microsoft Word Help 3 June 9th 05 05:12 AM
Finding words near other words AH Microsoft Word Help 5 December 16th 04 03:23 PM
Word Count mel Microsoft Word Help 2 December 14th 04 10:17 PM
Frequency count in Word mmm Microsoft Word Help 1 November 28th 04 12:44 PM