Is there anyway to print all fonts so I can compare side by side?

Old January 9th 08, 07:02 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Adele

Default Is there anyway to print all fonts so I can compare side by side?

Is there anyway I can print all the fonts available on my pc so I can compare
them side-by-side instead of looking at each one individually?

Thanks,
Old January 9th 08, 08:15 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
garfield-n-odie [MVP]

See http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/Format...eGenerator.htm and
http://www.gmayor.com/installing_macro.htm .

Old January 9th 08, 08:20 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman

also http://www.gmayor.com/installing_macro.htm if needed.

--
Regards,