Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Sohail

Default import individual record frm excel in individual word pages

I am trying to import individual record from an excel spread sheet into
word..so that EACH record in excel corresponds to one page in word..i.e. if i
i ve 1000 records in excel then i want to have at least 1000 word pages
corresponding to each record. I am trying to do it using mail merge but no
success yet!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Doug Robbins - Word MVP

Exactly what have you tried?

A formletter type mailmerge will produce a document in which the data for
each record will be displayed starting on a new page. They are actually
you wish to achieve.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.