Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
mc510

Default Custom label setup -- bug or user error?

Having an odd problem setting up a custom label in Word 2002. My labels are
3 inches tall, with 1 inch "wasted" space between each (vertically). So I
set Vertical Pitch at 4", and Label Height at 3". But Word seems to be
ignoring the Vertical Pitch, and it gives me a layout for 3" tall labels
stacked immediately on top of each other, without accounting for the 1"
vertical buffer between the labels.

Am I doing something wrong?