Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
cinnamon cinnamon is offline

Default I need back and forward arrows on word toolbar.

In earlier versions of word, I had toolbar arrows, enabling me to go back to
the previous page. (Or forward, if I was on the previous page.) I still have
them on other program toolbars. Is there some way I can get them on word
now? Please email me at as my hotmail isn't
working. Barbara