Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
DarkHorseman DarkHorseman is offline

Default Word should have a floating window to type in short objectives.

Like for instance, in my College class, I have to write a paper, these are
the objectives :

Write a narrative rough draft that introduces yourself to the class. Tell
us about yourself. In selecting which details of your life to share, you
might want to consider areas such as family, interests, goals, reasons you
are in college, or some influential individuals ...

I would love to have something like that floating off to the side of my
document so that I could read it while having my page for the writing

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/office/comm...ord.pagelayout
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

In the meantime... if you have Outlook, you might find Outlook's Notes
useful for that purpose. And, of course, Office's OneNote application might
be used in this way, too (although, I tend to find OneNote a bit cumbersome
for simple things like this).

Or, if you have Vista and a tablet computer, you might find Vista's Sticky
Notes applet useful--but only for handwritten notes (hard to glance over and
read a voice note).

--
Herb Tyson MS MVP
Author of the Word 2007 Bible

"DarkHorseman" wrote in message
Like for instance, in my College class, I have to write a paper, these are
the objectives :

Write a narrative rough draft that introduces yourself to the class.
Tell
us about yourself. In selecting which details of your life to share, you
might want to consider areas such as family, interests, goals, reasons you
are in college, or some influential individuals ...

I would love to have something like that floating off to the side of my
document so that I could read it while having my page for the writing

this
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/office/comm...ord.pagelayout

Closing a floating window with the keyboard Ed Brey Microsoft Word Help 1 September 29th 07 03:55 AM
How do you set up a short cut to type repetitive words in 2003 Sue Microsoft Word Help 2 March 24th 07 06:39 PM
some objectives for resume Ankit Microsoft Word Help 1 February 15th 07 05:47 PM
objectives shameka Microsoft Word Help 1 July 12th 05 09:49 PM
In Word 2003 MOS OBjectives, what does Microsoft mean by "locate,. DBL_DSP Microsoft Word Help 2 February 25th 05 11:15 PM