CRoss

Default Is there an Avery Template #5472 that anyone knows of?

Hi! I'm working on a project that includes these round Avery labels.
Everything else has a template in Word; does this one exist yet?
It's item # 5462, "Use template 5472"

Thanks in advance for any help in finding this!

Jay Freedman

It looks like even Avery hasn't gotten around to this task. You can search
their web site for templates from
http://www.avery.com/us/Main?action=...e=WEB01&node=0,
but that stock number turns up no results. The labels themselves are listed,
but no template.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

"CRoss" wrote in message
Hi! I'm working on a project that includes these round Avery labels.
Everything else has a template in Word; does this one exist yet?
It's item # 5462, "Use template 5472"

Thanks in advance for any help in finding this!

Jay Freedman

OK, I looked again, and there is a "blank template" for round labels at
http://avery.com/us/Main?action=soft...warecode=11403.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

"CRoss" wrote in message
Hi! I'm working on a project that includes these round Avery labels.
Everything else has a template in Word; does this one exist yet?
It's item # 5462, "Use template 5472"

Thanks in advance for any help in finding this!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Federica Federica is offline

If yo upurchased it from staples, you can go to
http://www.product-support-staples.com/
put the item number in the search box
You will find the download at the bottom of the window.
I had the same problem.
Good luck

url:http://www.ureader.com/msg/10141311.aspx