Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Huwy Huwy is offline

Default same word document displaying differently on different PCs

Hi,

A user has created a word 2003 document with some text in the footer.
However when you try to open the document on another PC (I've tried several)
the text spacing is all wrong and the footer looks jumbled. It'll print how
it looks, i.e. fine on the original PC, jumbled on all the others.

All PCs run word 2003 sp2. I've checked the page setup and all the margin
info is identical between computers.

Can anyone explain what's going on and how I can fix this?

TIA,