Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Weber Weber is offline

Default Document has lines already, want to type on top of lines, How?

I created a document in word and inserted lines for answers to go on. Is
there a way to set the document up, to where I can send through e-mail and
the customer can type on top of the lines; instead of the lines moving or
deleting when typing in document.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Mary Sauer Mary Sauer is offline

Create a Fill-in Form in Word