Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
stevek stevek is offline

Default Adding more vertical space between bullet items

Using Word 2003 at work, Word 2007 at home. I am writing this from work.

I want to make another bullet style that has a bit more vertical space
between bullet items. The default bullet spacing appears to be single
spaced.

Original:

* ;lkj;lkj;lkj;lk
lkjk;lkljl
* j;lkjlkl
kljkj
* lkjlkjlkj

I want this:

* lkjhlkjhljhlkjh
kjlkjhlkjhlkjhlkjh
kjlhlkjhjk

* ;lkj;lkj;lkj;lkj
;lkj;lk;ljk

* ;lkj;lkj;lk;lkj;kj

I want to adjust the vertical space between the items.

When I pick Modify Style on the original I see :
No List + Font:Symbol, 12 pt, Indent: Left: 0.25", hanging: 0.25", Outline
numbered + Level : 1 + Numbering Style: Bullet + Aligned at: 0.25" + Tab
after: 0.5" + Indent at: 0.5"

I don't see how to change the vertical spacing between bullet items.

I also want to make sure that this new spacing is the default because I
rarely use single spaced bullets.

sTeveK

Bullet items mike Microsoft Word Help 1 November 19th 08 12:38 AM
Adding symbol after bullet point laitkens Microsoft Word Help 10 July 16th 08 06:38 PM
How add a space between bulleted items, but not within? leostr Microsoft Word Help 2 May 5th 08 01:30 AM
Drop Down Form - Adding Multiple items BWSmith Microsoft Word Help 0 December 20th 07 04:04 PM
spell check bullet items Joanne Microsoft Word Help 1 February 28th 05 12:49 AM