Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Programming made difficult

Default Print view missing

Reading and Outline but no Print. How can I get Print Layout back?Windows XP
Oddixw 2003. I noticed that recently I no longer have access to the Print
View in the View menu. It does not show at all. I've got Normal, Web,
Read and Outline. No printer layout shows now. How can I get it back?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

See http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Customizat...oreMenuCmd.htm. FWIW, I
would never notice if these items were missing from the View menu since I
always use the icons on the horizontal scroll bar.

"Programming made difficult"
m wrote in message
news
Reading and Outline but no Print. How can I get Print Layout back?Windows
XP
Oddixw 2003. I noticed that recently I no longer have access to the Print
View in the View menu. It does not show at all. I've got Normal, Web,
Read and Outline. No printer layout shows now. How can I get it back?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Cindy M -WordMVP-

Hi ?B?UHJvZ3JhbW1pbmcgbWFkZSBkaWZmaWN1bHQ=?=,

Reading and Outline but no Print. How can I get Print Layout back?Windows XP
Oddixw 2003. I noticed that recently I no longer have access to the Print
View in the View menu. It does not show at all. I've got Normal, Web,
Read and Outline. No printer layout shows now.

How about at the lower right corner of the Word DOCUMENT window? Is it still
there, and will it work?

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org