Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
suncatcher

Default How can i change a text document to a Word document?

I am just learnind word and have an immediate need to convert both PDF
documents and text documents into Word. Can anyone help me with this? I have
Offic 2003
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Cindy M -WordMVP-

Hi ?B?c3VuY2F0Y2hlcg==?=,

I am just learnind word and have an immediate need to convert both PDF
documents and text documents into Word. Can anyone help me with this? I have
Offic 2003

A text document you open in Word using File/Open. Then you use File/Save As to
save it as a Word document file type.

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org

in the newsgroup and not by e-mail :-)

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
JoAnn Paules [MVP]

How to convert Adobe Acrobat Reader (*.pdf) files to Word 2003

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]