Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Scott Morse

Default Remove background text

I have a document that someone else created but I can modify. One page of 6
has background text of "Final Draft." This text only appears on the web view
and doesnt print. I need to get rid of this text and I dont know how. IT IS
NOT A WATERMARK.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Scott Morse

That didnt work. It appears whenever you pull up the print preview, but
doesnt show in normal view when viewing that page on the screen, but does in
web view. And it doesnt print.