Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
DrSteve DrSteve is offline

Default Mail merge with attachments -- no body after first addressee

I am using Doug Robbins' very impressive macro and detailed step-by-step
process to perform a mail merge with recipient-specific attachments.

What I'm finding in my testing thus far is that while all the e-mails are
being sent to the addressees, and the correct files are being attached, all
messages but the first contain a blank body. I'm not getting any errors, but
I must be doing something wrong. I saw a similar report from a few months
back on another forum but did not see any followup.

Does this symptom point to a common mistake I might be making?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
DrSteve DrSteve is offline

Fixed it. Something didn't go right with the merge to new document. Started
from scratch. Once that was settled it ran perfectly.