Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Chroegaz Chroegaz is offline

Default Codes Stay

Hi,

I am using 'Microsoft Word 2003' in order to merge data into certain fields
from a designated database. However, my problem is that when a particular
field is blank with no information, 'Microsoft Word' shows the specific
mailmerge code for the field instead of leaving it blank.

How do I stop these codes from appearing on blank fields?

Thank you very much for your help.