Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Leonard Leonard is offline

Default Customize font size in bibliography section

I am writing a technical report in Word 2007 and have to follow the required
format of my institute. It is required that the font size in bibliography
section is 11pt and line space is fixed at 17pt. However, every time I update
the bibliography, the font size is reset to the default size (10pt) and I
have to manually change it. Is there a way to permenantly customize the font
and paragraphy format in one document, not in the normal template?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Modify the font and paragraph settings for the Bibliography style.

--
Herb Tyson MS MVP
Author of the Word 2007 Bible