Newbie

Default automate command button in a macro

I created a mailmerge document. I call the document from acess. The document
and macro runs fine. However, what I would like to automate is; when the
document launches. A dialog box pops up, which is normal, stating, "Data from
your database will be placed in the document do you want to continue? I want
to automate this. The focus is on NO. So the focus myst be placed on Yes then
clicked. Where and what is the code to automate this.