Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Thimbelina6 Thimbelina6 is offline

Default How to insert multiple pictures with type per page

How would one insert multiple pictures per page each with it's own typed
discription?

I'm inserting pictures and then discribing what the pictures are. I can
only type if I type inside an inserted box (not what I wanted to do) and
after filling a page I can't continue on to the second page of the document.

I just want to insert picture-type details under it, then insert another
picture type details under that and continue.

In Word 2007 this seems impossible! Please help (I have 89 pictures to
detail).

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

I find the easiest way to do this is in a table (it can be borderless). You
can either place a picture and its caption in the same cell or use separate
cells for the pictures and captions.

http://word.mvps.org