Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
P4TT3RSON P4TT3RSON is offline

Default Figure Numbering out of step

I have a set of figures in a document that are all numbered in Word 2007.
However there are a couple of jumps from figure 1.3 to figure 1.6 and 1.6 to
1.8.

All the autocaption options are off, and I can't find any way to get it to
the right number. I have tried deleting all pictures after 1.3 and inserting
new pictures but it still comes up as 1.6 not 1.4.

Any ideas?
Thanks