eto

Default envelope template

Is there a way to change the evelope template to include more information
from the address book? I need to include the 2nd address line on the
enevelope.
Thanks,
ETO
Graham Mayor

You can include just about any information you want on an envelope - see
http://www.gmayor.com/changing_envelope_layout.htm and
http://www.gmayor.com/Macrobutton.htm and even
http://www.gmayor.com/Alternative_Return_Addresses.htm
You will find envelope templates on my web site for download that employ
these and other techniques.

eto wrote:
Is there a way to change the evelope template to include more
information from the address book? I need to include the 2nd address
line on the enevelope.
Thanks,
ETO

Doug Robbins

Take a look at www.slipstick.com and do a search for Word. I am not
connected to the internet at the moment so can't give you a link to the
exact page, but there you will find instructions for modifying the address
layout.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.