Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Elli Elli is offline

Default New Envelope Template

Jezebel you are right. I express my self wrong. I will try to be more clear.
I need to create a new envelope tempate and I have to change the way that
envelope enter the printer. It must have to do with the "feed" options.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

No - it has to do with the page setup for the template. Change from portrait
to landscape or vice versa.
If you are using the envelope wizard you can set the orientation from the
wizard itself. See also http://www.gmayor.com/epson_envelope_orientation.htm