Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
science-tist science-tist is offline

Default how do i resize multiple tables at once

i am working with a multi-page template that has multiple tables on each
page, one large and three small. I would like to resize all of the smaller
tables in the entire doc at the same time. Is there any way to resize all of
the small tables in the doc at once? is there any way to resize all of the
smaller tables on one page at once? Or must i resize each table individually?