Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Pam Coleman

Default inserted screen prints

Using Word 2000, I have created several documents with screen prints pasted
..When I re-open the Word document, the screen prints have been
replaced with a black square instead of the picture, when I click off of it
I can see the screen print but when I go back to the page the screen print
picture area is black, any idea?