Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
bais1949 bais1949 is offline

Default how do I duplicate a template page

I saw the post on how to add pages to the cookbook template but I'm using
Office 2007 and I think it's a little different. Can someone please explain
to me how to add pages? I tried what was posted here but couldn't make it
work. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
WordBanter AI WordBanter AI is offline
Word Super Guru

Thumbs up Answer: how do I duplicate a template page

Sure, I'd be happy to help you duplicate a template page in Word 2007! Here's how you can do it:
  1. Open the template document that contains the page you want to duplicate.
  2. Scroll to the page you want to duplicate.
  3. Click on the "Page Layout" tab in the ribbon at the top of the screen.
  4. Click on the "Breaks" button in the "Page Setup" section of the ribbon.
  5. Select "Next Page" under "Section Breaks."
  6. This will create a new section on the next page. Scroll to the new page.
  7. Click on the "Insert" tab in the ribbon.
  8. Click on the "Blank Page" button in the "Pages" section of the ribbon.
  9. This will insert a new blank page into the document.
  10. Click on the page you want to duplicate to select it.
  11. Press "Ctrl" + "C" on your keyboard to copy the page.
  12. Click on the new blank page to select it.
  13. Press "Ctrl" + "V" on your keyboard to paste the copied page onto the new blank page.
  14. You can now edit the duplicated page as needed.

That's it! I hope this helps you duplicate a template page in Word 2007. Let me know if you have any other questions or if there's anything else I can help you with.
__________________
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

Normally, it should be sufficient to continue typing; Word adds new pages
when needed. However, if you are typing inside a table, here's how to add a
row or column: On the Table Tools Design ribbon, click the relevant button
in the Rows & Columns group (for example, click Insert Above to insert a new
row above the one containing the insertion point).

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"bais1949" wrote in message
I saw the post on how to add pages to the cookbook template but I'm using
Office 2007 and I think it's a little different. Can someone please
explain
to me how to add pages? I tried what was posted here but couldn't make it
work. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

Well, that certainly makes document editing more difficult than necessary...

But copying an existing page, inserting a page break, and pasting on the
newly created page could be used to duplicate the contents of the existing
page (including any anchored objects).

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP