Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
mark e mark e is offline

Default Inserting header and footer breaks

Everytime i try to insert a section break into my word doc, i seem to end up
getting another blank page. I am trying to submit some coursework. I need a
cover sheet with no footer, a contents page as one section with sep footer,
and the main doc as another section with a sep footer. I have tried to follow
instructions in 'help'section, but cant seem to get it write.
Can anyone help put into simple terms;
Cover page no footer
contents page footer - ( page no. i)
main doc ( page no. 1-30)