Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Brad Brad is offline

Default Problem with Linked Replies

My apologies that this is the incorrect forum, but it's very relavant to this
forum's functioning. In the past 1-2 months, I have posted questions, but
every time I try to click the very very long link to access any question and
blank page with the word "Done" in the lower left corner.

I have tried both Internet Exploror 7 and Firefox 2.0 and 3.0 running under
Windows XP and Windows Vista Home Premium. Results with all of those
combinations are consistent--blank page.

So, I cannot access my questions and solutions. Help!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

Since the link isn't working, have you tried searching for the message instead?

~~~
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP