mdfloyd

Default how can i change all documents to inches from points

For some reason all my documents are showing up with measurements in
points/picas. Is there any way to default back to inches???? I know how to
change it in individual documents but that'll take forever. And yes, I've
tried changing styles and formats. I'm using Word 2003

Help!