Marty

Default Install VBA Help

When I installed Office 2003, VBA help did not install for Word or Excel. Any
ideas? Thanks

Marty
Jay Freedman

On Wed, 24 Nov 2004 11:03:04 -0800, "Marty"
wrote:

When I installed Office 2003, VBA help did not install for Word or Excel. Any
ideas? Thanks

Marty

Hi Marty,

It isn't part of the Typical installation. You can add it now.

In Control Panel Add/Remove Programs, click the Office 2003 item and
click the Change button. When the installer starts, leave the "Add or
Remove Features" option selected and click Next. In the next page,
check the box for "Choose advanced customization of applications".
Don't uncheck any boxes that are already checked -- that would
uninstall apps that are already installed. Click Next.

In the next dialog, you see a tree diagram of all the Office parts.
Click the plus sign to expand Office Shared Features, and under that,
expand Visual Basic for Applications. Click the icon that appears for
Visual Basic Help, and select "Run from my computer". Then click the
Update button. You might be prompted to insert the CD.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman