Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
lngjohnson lngjohnson is offline

Default I did a document that I want to email to someone but can't figure.

I just got a new computer with Office Home and Student 2009. How do I email a
document to someone ? When I click on send it will only send to a fax. HELP
!!!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Doug Robbins - Word MVP on news.microsoft.com Doug Robbins - Word MVP on news.microsoft.com is offline

You will had to send the document as an attachment to an email message that
you create in your mail program. This is because Outlook is not included in
the version of Office that you have.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

"lngjohnson" wrote in message
I just got a new computer with Office Home and Student 2009. How do I email
document to someone ? When I click on send it will only send to a fax.
HELP
!!!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Gordon[_4_] Gordon[_4_] is offline

wrote in message ...
You will had to send the document as an attachment to an email message
that you create in your mail program. This is because Outlook is not
included in the version of Office that you have.

If the OP used Thunderbird as his email client, then AFAIK the "Send To"
function works....

--
Asking a question?
your OS, Service Pack level