Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
capt nelson mark rodrigues capt nelson mark rodrigues is offline

Default do know him william mekus working in cbn abuja nigeria

i got destroyed office home wife kids by this scammers bank currtp me the
funds are held up in barclays bank in uk or mumbai only court docu to show
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
No Name

Send me your full bank account details and I'll collect it in cash from
Barclays. I can deliver it to Nigeria or any location in gold bullion or
Swiss Francs for you.

--
Terry Farrell - MSWord MVP