Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
cheena cheena is offline

Default how to schedule a mail

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Gordon[_4_] Gordon[_4_] is offline

cheena wrote:
nothing

How is this a WORD question?

--
Asking a question?
your OS, Service Pack level
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Tom [Pepper] Willett[_2_] Tom [Pepper] Willett[_2_] is offline

Make yourself a note of the time/date you want to send it. Put the note on
your refrigerator. At the appointed time/date, send it.

"cheena" wrote in message
:

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

Assuming you have a Word document that you are trying to send via email.....

(These directions are for Word 2003)
File - Send to - Mail recipient (or whatever)
At the end of my toolbar (should be the default toolbar because I don't
usually change them) is an Options drop-down, click on that.
Under Delivery options - Do not deliver before

Set your time and date in there. Please note: I don't have a lot of
experience with that option. I tested it last week, it did what I wanted
however it was during a time when my computer was on, connected to the
Exchange server, etc. I have no idea what factors influence the effectivity
of that option.

If the delivery time/date is that critical, resort to Tom's advice.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]