Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Ockert Ockert is offline

Default Bottom border does not print

I have a document which contains a table. I have turned on the bottom and
side borders of each cell. It displays as expected in the document. When I do
a print or print preview the bottom border of the table does not print. Any
ideas on what may cause this?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Doug Robbins - Word MVP on news.microsoft.com Doug Robbins - Word MVP on news.microsoft.com is offline

The bottom border of your table is probably in the unprintable area for your
printer. Increase the bottom margin of the Section in which the table is
located.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.