Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
TaylorLover411 TaylorLover411 is offline

Default Computer Graph Using My Data Table Info

I NEED to know how I can make a data and have the computer make me a graph
using the info I give from my data table. I need this

- hope this helps you or you can answer this!!!!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Doug Robbins - Word MVP on news.microsoft.com Doug Robbins - Word MVP on news.microsoft.com is offline

Use Excel

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.