Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
SoNew2This SoNew2This is offline

Default Copy cell contents if check-box selected

I have a large table (200 rows) where I'd like the user to select which items
they want to keep. I would like to have these selected items print on another
page of the document
I'm pretty sure it needs to be setup if the checkbox is true then look at
this cell column and copy the value somewhere else. But I sure don't know how
to do it.

Thanks in advance,

How to copy table cell shading to another cell in Word? owyheerover Tables 8 May 1st 23 08:51 PM
How do I determine if an entire cell is selected vs... David Cardinale Tables 4 November 6th 06 04:01 PM
adjacent cell selected Robin Tables 1 July 5th 06 03:44 PM
Word count in Word table cell wrong if whole cell selected Grey Dingo Tables 10 August 7th 05 11:50 PM
How do I auto copy data from cell in a word table to another cell. Nev New Users 1 February 4th 05 08:51 PM