stuzzcadenti12 stuzzcadenti12 is offline
Junior Member

Default problem opening word from desktop

Recently I am unable to open word documents which are saved to the desktop. These are not short-cuts as I have chosen to save them there. The only way I can open them is to open up a blank word document and then go through 'open' from there. Is there any way I can resolve this?