Alison Howson Alison Howson is offline
Junior Member

Location: Merimbula, NSW, Australia
Default Prioble with W2007 Mulitlivel List numbering

Hello,
I have defined a number of Heading Styles (Heading 1 - 5), with the required font size, colours and indents etc.

Now to numbering. I have named the ListNum as "RFP Section Heading"
SECTION 1 RFP SECTION NAME
1.1 This is actually my 2nd level Heading, and carries the
numbering in from the Level 1 heading
1.1.1 This is my problem. In the drop-down box
"Include level number from:" I select Level 2. As soon as
I hit the enter key, the selection goes blank. I have selected
to restart list after Level 2, so the end result is I get each
Level 3 set of heading restarted at 1.1.1

For Example

SECTION 2 INFORMATION FOR TENDERERS
2.1. Background
2.2. More Stuff
1.1.1 Sub-Section (in this example should be 2.2.1)

Can anyone help?