Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Word vs. PowerPoint

I'm giving a lecture next month, only my third with a PowerPoint
presentation -- and only the first that'll have an audience of more
than about 10, so I'll be writing it out fully in advance. And with
the new Windows 7 laptop (yay!), I can even take advantage of the dual-
monitor thing and have the slide show on the projector and a working
view on the computer.

Does anyone know of arguments for or against using the Notes function
in PowerPoint to contain my entire text, vs. simply writing it in a
word processor the usual way and printing it out?

(I am assuming that I can write it in Word and paste it into PP's
Notes frame slide by slide.)

Word vs. PowerPoint Peter T. Daniels Microsoft Word Help 30 January 25th 10 06:48 PM
Powerpoint into Word Deedee Microsoft Word Help 3 July 22nd 08 06:49 AM
Word and Powerpoint Bob Ford Microsoft Word Help 3 May 15th 07 11:12 PM
Word to Powerpoint Oscar A New Users 1 April 9th 05 10:56 PM
Word to Powerpoint Nancy H New Users 2 April 9th 05 03:45 PM