Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
newdesigner newdesigner is offline

Default How do I print gridlines using avery templates on blank paper?

I'm trying to print new labels for my Big Tab Insertable dividers (8 Tab) and
don't have any more labels so I want to print on blank paper and cut to fit.
Is there a way to do this? Im using Word 2007
--
Sherry B
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Pamelia Caswell via OfficeKB.com Pamelia Caswell via OfficeKB.com is offline

Select the table, then click the all borders icon.

Pam